Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you kindly to The Baby Chase Project for awarding me for The Versatile Blogger.  I'm excited to win my first award here in the blogsphere!

Here are the rules to those I pass on the Versatile Blogger Award:

• Thank and link back to the person nice enough to give you the award
• Share seven things about yourself
• Pass the award along to seven other bloggers who you think are fabulous
• Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award

Seven things about me:
1. My Myers Briggs personality type is ESTJ though I think I'm a closet I (introvert). 

2. I can't balance my checkbook to save my life.  I keep track of my expenses and even have a monthly budget but I can't seem to balance it.

3.  I like Mexican, Italian and some seafood and that's about it.  Ok, that's not true.  I love sweets but is that really a cuisine?

4. I like bright and bold colors.  You only need to visit my house to see that it is true.

5. I like kittens, but I don't like cats.  Of course, I'm also highly allergic to cats so that helps explain why I don't like them too much.  And yes, before you ask, I am allergic to kittens too, but kittens are cute.

6. I love dogs.  At one time I use to foster dogs, but had to give it up when it caused too much fighting between my own dogs.  Dogs give unconditional love and can make any day brighter how could I not love them? 

7. I just got my first blackberry a month ago and I love it.  I'm not addicted to it, but I certainly like having it.  A lot.

Enough about me.  My next task is to pass the award along to 7 other bloggers.  I'm pretty sure that some of you have already been given this award so I apologize for the duplication.  For those of you who have not been awarded  congrats and pass this award along!  And the award goes to:

Waiting for Mommyhood
Baby thoughts while reality bites
Bean
Missconceived
Singlemom2b
Ticking Clock
Batty Nurse

2 comments:

The Baby Chase Project said...

Having a blackberrry is so handy.. especially when I'm sitting in the RE office waiting for my ultrasound. I just check my emails.
Hope you are doing well.

Shannon said...

I've loved having my blackberry when at the RE, too. But then I started to make the mistake of playing brickbreaker while waiting for ultrasounds, and I discovered that stressed me out too much! LOL

Post a Comment